|How Amelia recycles her McDonald's food carrier|
2. choose carefully what to "give up" these next 46 days
3. Cuddle the kiddies
4. Do a load of laundry
5. Clean the BR AND the Bedroom(s)
6. Drink 64 oz water
7. Write down what I eat (Weight Watchers)
8. Cross off my list.
What is on your to do list for today??
In other news, our cat, Tails, was injured last evening. We are not sure how, but it appears he hurt his leg. Badly. Going to the Vet.
Our upstairs bathroom is looking fine! My cousin, God Bless Him, Bob, is fixing this old house. He took the paint off the old light fixtures - they are porcelain! Now that the ceiling is fixed, next is paint and a new floor.
It did not rain in our house yesterday. Thank you, Bob!
1. I paid a ton of bills.
2. Will give up a few pounds (WW) and am thinking that instead of giving something up, I would give and do more (more on this later).
3. I cuddled with the kiddies.
4. Did a load of laundry.
5. Cleaned my Bedroom
6. Did not drink 64 oz.
7. Did keep track of what I ate.
8. Can cross off most of the list.