Now that Halloween has been put away for another year, it is time to begin our Christmas Countdown!
I’ve counted down to Christmas for what seems like forever.
I always begin by breaking out a new journal for writing all my holiday lists and to-dos. Then I get out my big 5" binder chock full of recipes, instructions for gifts to make, my cleaning, shopping and entertaining lists, and decorating ideas. This so gets me in the mood for celebrating and making the most of the holiday season.
On our Holiday To-Do List for Week 1:
1) Set budget for gift giving;
2) Write out gift list;
3) Work on Thanksgiving Day guest list;
4) Work on Thanksgiving Day menu;
5) Create Holiday Calendar – mark special dates;
6) Begin shopping; and
7) Browse catalogs for gifts, begin ordering.