Don't let the blue skies fool ya. The Old Farmer's Almanac predicts the weather for the Northeast to be cool and wet. Cool is cool, but wet, please! (Don't worry, I know I'd be begging for it if it was too hot, too dry). You can check out the forecast for your area here.
This month we will celebrate Kayla's 21st birthday, Father's Day, Melissa's birthday, and a few wedding anniversaries.
Elliot will be attending zoo camp beginning next week. I really hope he has a good time. It will be such a long day away from us (who am I kidding, he won't want the day to end!). Always harder on the parents, the grandparents, even the great grandparents.
Pittsburgh will celebrate the 60th Anniversary of the Three Rivers Arts Festival.
Our June Bucket List includes:
1. To welcome summer - go to a Strawberry Festival
2. To enjoy an evening out under the stars, go to the drive-in.
3. To get the kiddies involved, Kids Club Summer Celebration
4. To exercise the brain; and
5. To just have plain old fun, run and play at the park.
What is on YOUR bucket list for June??