- The falling leaves, vibrant in color - the reds, the oranges, the yellows. It is breathtaking.
- The scents - logs burning in fireplaces to ward off those chilly evenings, dried leaves, pine cones, mulled cider, candy apples and maple syrup.
- The food - ah, big pots of chili and homemade soups, baking bread, oatmeal with butter, brown sugar and milk, apple cider and anything pumpkin - pies, milkshakes, muffins, breads, cookies, oh my!
- Football games, stadium blankets, and hot chocolate.
- Pumpkin farms, corn mazes, hayrides, apple picking, haunted houses.
- Warm boots and over-sized, cozy sweaters.
- Nature walks with the kiddies.
- Planning our annual Halloween party.
What about you? What do YOU like about October?