Week 2 has officially begun. You can see Week 1’s Holiday To-Do List here.
To-Do this week:
1) Continue shopping for gifts;
2) Begin buying nonperishable items for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.
3) Decide what table settings and linens you will be using for each holiday dinner. Will you be using the good china or the everyday? What about chargers? And let’s not forget the centerpiece! Do you need to purchase something new? Sometimes I’ll indulge in a new tablecloth (Burlington’s has great prices on tablecloths!) What about napkins? Napkin rings? Get the kiddies involved. Check out Pinterest for easy to make napkin holders and placemats.
4) Stock up on Holiday themed paper products, i.e., plates, cups, eating utensils, place mats. While I set a pretty table using china and linens for the main dinners, I like to use Holiday themed paper products for potluck and impromptu get togethers.
5) Decorate for Thanksgiving.
6) Last week, we worked on the guest list for Thanksgiving Dinner. Now it’s time to send out the invites.