Week 2 has officially begun. You can see Week 1’s Holiday To-Do Lists here and here. I had originally planned to countdown to each holiday individually, but decided to combine the lists as we will be doing many of the tasks for both holidays and why not do it all at once??? We will be much more organized in the long run (and have less lists).
To-Do this week:
1) Continue shopping for gifts;
2) Begin buying nonperishable items for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.
3) Decide what table settings and linens you will be using for each holiday dinner. Do you need to purchase something new? Mend or launder a tablecloth or dinner napkin? Replace a table setting or polish silver?
4) Stock up on Holiday themed paper products, i.e., plates, cups, eating utensils, place mats. While I set a pretty table using china and linens for the main dinners, I like to use Holiday themed paper products for my Annual Ornament Exchange, potluck and impromptu get togethers.
5) Decorate for Thanksgiving.
Last week, we worked on the guest list for Thanksgiving Dinner. Now it’s time to send out the invites.
Peace and giving,