Having just looked over my 2015 Goal List, I am super disappointed in the fact that I haven’t accomplished much. So, here and now, with you as my witness, are my year end resolutions:
1. Today, I will begin my weight loss journey. Why? For many reasons, number 1 being health, having more energy, looking better in my clothes and just the overall feeling of lightness. Number 2 – being asked to Florida in March 2016. I want to wear shorts and a bathing suit. I want to look good. Starting weight is 168.
I want to look like this again >>>>>>
2. Today, I will begin to exercise by walking 1 mile every day.
3. Today, I will organize the kitchen (a place for everything and everything in its place).
4. Today, I will work toward having no or little debt by December 31, 2015 (0 balances on utilities/credit cards/loan payments/taxes)
5. Today, I will strategize how to save money in November; I will keep a record of it, save receipts and deposit the saved money into a separate account at the end of the month.
6. Today, I will continue to learn something new every day and document it.
7. Today, I will set a schedule and follow it.
8. Today, I will make a list of each giftee and begin crafting Christmas gifts.
Checking in: October 30, 2015, we will see what a difference a week makes.
With good intentions,