DECEMBER 2013 TO DO LIST
1. Celebrate Brendan’s 7th birthday and my, um, oh, 29th (again)!
2. Put up the tree and decorate it.
3. Document each day (i.e., December Daily and Journal Your Christmas).
4. Bake cookies.
5. Make Cinnamon Applesauce ornaments.
6. Sing Christmas Songs.
7. Wrap presents.
8. Spend an evening driving around to look at Christmas lights.
9. Write letters to Santa.
10. Watch holiday movies.
11. Read holiday books.
12. Hang Candy Canes.
13. Host an Ornament Exchange party.
14. Send Christmas Cards.
15. Hang Stockings.
16. Celebrate the Winter Solstice.
17. Make gifts
18. Bake red wine cake (as gifts) (recipe here)
19. Make a list of New Year’s ResolutionsKeep Calm and Be Merry!