1. Christmas parties are coming up. What will you wear? Do clothes need dry-cleaned, pressed, repaired. Or will you be buying something new? What accessories will you wear? Shoes?
2. Schedule time for a hair appointment and/or manicure.
3. Mail Christmas cards.
4. Try to finish up with on-line and catalog shopping so that the ordered items arrive in plenty of time to be wrapped and put under the tree.
3. Start collecting boxes and gift bags to use for gift wrapping.
4. Continue wrapping gifts as they are bought.
5. Plan the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day menus. Order fresh turkeys, hams or goose now.
6. Get plenty of rest, drink plenty of water. RELAX and ENJOY!